Product nameRabbit F(ab')2 Anti-Cow IgG H&L (HRP)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Cow IgG - H&L (HRP)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cyt, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ELISA, ICC, WBmore details
Highly purified whole cow immunoglobulin
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferConstituents: 50% Tris buffered saline, 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesab136757 is purified by affinity chromatography and is thus particularly specific.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab136757 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||1/20 - 1/100.|
|IHC-Fr||1/20 - 1/100.|
|ELISA||1/500 - 1/5000.|
|ICC||1/20 - 1/100.|
|WB||1/100 - 1/1000.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab136757 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.