Product nameRabbit F(ab')2 Anti-Dog IgG H&L (HRP)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Dog IgG - H&L (HRP)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Fr, IHC-P, Flow Cyt, ICC, WB, ELISAmore details
Highly purified whole immunoglobulin from dog
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferConstituents: 50% Tris buffered saline, 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesab136759 is purified by affinity chromatography and is thus particularly specific.
General notesPreparation of Substrate Solutions:
- ELISA: OPD (orthophenylene diamine): 0.4mg/ml in a 0.1M pH5 phosphate citrate buffer + 0.4µl/ml H2O2 (30% hydrogen peroxide solution). Incubation 10 minutes in darkness. Stop reaction with V/2 volume of 1M H2SO4. Reading at 492nm
- Immunocytochemistry: DAB (diamino-benzidine): 0.50mg/ml in a 0.1M pH7.4 TRIS/HCl buffer + 5µl/ml H2O2 (30% hydrogen peroxide solution). Incubation 10 minutes in darkness.
- Western Blot: 4CN (4-chloro-1naphtol): 25mg in 49.5ml of 0.1M pH 7.4 PBS + 5µl/ml 100% ethanol. Filter on filter paper. Add 25µl of 30% H2O2. Incubate 10 min at room temperature.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab136759 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-Fr||1/20 - 1/100.|
|IHC-P||1/20 - 1/100.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC||1/20 - 1/100.|
|WB||1/100 - 1/1000.|
|ELISA||1/500 - 1/5000.|
This product has been referenced in:
- Vogt CM et al. Oral Application of Recombinant Bacillus subtilis Spores to Dogs Results in a Humoral Response against Specific Echinococcus granulosus Paramyosin and Tropomyosin Antigens. Infect Immun 86:N/A (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29229735) »