Product nameRabbit F(ab')2 Anti-Goat IgG - H&L (HRP), pre-adsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
SpecificityAssay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Peroxidase, anti-Rabbit Serum, Goat IgG and Goat Serum. No reaction was observed against anti-Pepsin, anti-Rabbit IgG F(c) or Human Serum Proteins.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, Dot blot, WB, ELISA, Electron Microscopy, IHCmore details
HumanTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Goat IgG whole molecule.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
BSA is IgG and protease free
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Goat IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities, pepsin digestion and chromatographic separation.
Conjugation notesHorseradish Peroxidase (HRP) (Molecular Weight 40,000 daltons)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab5755 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/500 - 1/2500.|
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/50000. This product has been assayed against 1.0 ug of Goat IgG in a standard capture ELISA using ABTS (2,2-azino-bis-[3-ethylbenthiazoline-6-sulfonic acid]) as a substrate for 30 minutes at room temperature.|
|Electron Microscopy||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
This product has been referenced in:
- Díaz-Jiménez D et al. A functional IL1RL1 variant regulates corticosteroid-induced sST2 expression in ulcerative colitis. Sci Rep 7:10180 (2017). Read more (PubMed: 28860510) »
- Belian E et al. Forward Programming of Cardiac Stem Cells by Homogeneous Transduction with MYOCD plus TBX5. PLoS One 10:e0125384 (2015). WB . Read more (PubMed: 26047103) »