Key features and details
- Rabbit F(ab')2 Anti-Mouse IgG - H&L (HRP), pre-adsorbed
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Rabbit
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: IHC-P, ELISA, WB, ICC
Product nameRabbit F(ab')2 Anti-Mouse IgG - H&L (HRP), pre-adsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit F(ab')2 Anti-Mouse IgG - H&L (HRP), pre-adsorbed
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, ELISA, WB, ICCmore details
Human, RatTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferConstituents: 0.2% BSA, 0.05% CMIT/MIT based preservative
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads. F(ab')2 fragments were generated using a pepsin digestion. Fc fragments and whole IgG molecules have been removed. Fragments were conjugated to HRP.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab98780 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/5000.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/100000. (Primary ELISA).|
|WB||1/5000 - 1/50000. (Colourimetric: 1/5000-1/30000, Chemiluminescent: 1/10000-1/50000).|
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab98780 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.