Key features and details
- Rabbit F(ab')2 Anti-Mouse IgG - H&L (PE), pre-adsorbed
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
- Host species: Rabbit
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, IHC-P, IHC-Fr
Product nameRabbit F(ab')2 Anti-Mouse IgG - H&L (PE), pre-adsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, IHC-P, IHC-Frmore details
HumanTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Full length native Mouse IgG (purified).
ConjugationPE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesPrepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Mouse IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities, pepsin digestion and chromatographic separation
Conjugation notesR-Phycoerythrin (R-PE) Molecular Weight 240,000 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 488 nm Emission Wavelength: 575 nm OD566nm/OD280nm: 2.8
Can be used in immunomicroscopy and flow cytometry or FACS analysis as well as other antibody based fluorescent assays requiring extremely low background levels, absence of F(c) mediated binding, lot-to-lot consistency, high titer and specificity.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7000 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/250.|
|Immunomicroscopy||1/50 - 1/200.|
|Flow Cyt||1/100 - 1/250. Use 1 x 106 cells in flow cytometry is approximately 1.0 mg of antibody conjugate.|
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/200.|
|IHC-Fr||1/50 - 1/200.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab7000 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Amjadi F et al. Distinct changes in the proteome profile of endometrial tissues in polycystic ovary syndrome compared with healthy fertile women. Reprod Biomed Online N/A:N/A (2018). WB, IHC-P . PubMed: 29729850
- Lin Y et al. Isoliquiritigenin inhibits the proliferation and induces the differentiation of human glioma stem cells. Oncol Rep 39:687-694 (2018). PubMed: 29251326
- Liu XL et al. Differentiation of genetically modified canine bone mesenchymal stem cells labeled with superparamagnetic iron oxide into neural-like cells. Mol Med Rep 17:7902-7910 (2018). PubMed: 29620288