Product nameRabbit F(ab')2 Anti-Pig IgG H&L (HRP)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Pig IgG - H&L (HRP)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Fr, IHC-P, Flow Cyt, ELISA, WB, ICCmore details
Highly purified whole immunoglobulin from Pig.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferConstituents: 50% Tris buffered saline, 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesab136761 is purified by affinity chromatography and is thus particularly specific.
General notesPreparation of Substrate Solutions:
- ELISA: OPD (orthophenylene diamine): 0.4mg/ml in a 0.1M pH5 phosphate citrate buffer + 0.4µl/ml H2O2 (30% hydrogen peroxide solution). Incubation 10 minutes in darkness. Stop reaction with V/2 volume of 1M H2SO4. Reading at 492nm
- Immunocytochemistry: DAB (diamino-benzidine): 0.50mg/ml in a 0.1M pH7.4 TRIS/HCl buffer + 5µl/ml H2O2 (30% hydrogen peroxide solution). Incubation 10 minutes in darkness.
- Western Blot: 4CN (4-chloro-1naphtol): 25mg in 49.5ml of 0.1M pH 7.4 PBS + 5µl/ml 100% ethanol. Filter on filter paper. Add 25µl of 30% H2O2. Incubate 10 min at room temperature.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab136761 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-Fr||1/20 - 1/100.|
|IHC-P||1/20 - 1/100.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ELISA||1/500 - 1/5000.|
|WB||1/100 - 1/1000.|
|ICC||1/20 - 1/100.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab136761 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.