Key features and details
- Rabbit Anti-Goat IgG H&L (beta-galactosidase)
- Conjugation: beta-galactosidase
- Host species: Rabbit
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: IHC-Fr, IHC-P, ICC, WB, ELISA
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferConstituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesab136712 is purified by a very stringent purification protocol where non-specific and specific purifications alternate (affinity chromatography).
General notesPreparation of Substrate Solutions: 0.1M phosphate buffer pH7, 1mM MgSO4, 0.2mM MnSO4, 2mM Mg titriplex. Add extemporaneously 7µl/ml beta-mercaptoethanol and 0.9mg/ml ortho-nitrophenyl-beta-galactopyranoside. Incubate for 30 minutes at 37°C. Stop the reaction with V/2 volume of 1M Na2CO3.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab136712 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ELISA||1/100 - 1/1000.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab136712 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Bilawchuk LM et al. The Susceptibilities of Respiratory Syncytial Virus to Nucleolin Receptor Blocking and Antibody Neutralization are Dependent upon the Method of Virus Purification. Viruses 9:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28771197
- Elawar F et al. A Virological and Phylogenetic Analysis of the Emergence of New Clades of Respiratory Syncytial Virus. Sci Rep 7:12232 (2017). PubMed: 28947776