Key features and details
- Rabbit Anti-Goat IgG H&L (Biotin)
- Conjugation: Biotin
- Host species: Rabbit
- Suitable for: Dot blot, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy, ICC/IF, WB
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.88% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Goat IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
Conjugation notesBiotinamidocaproate N-Hydroxysuccinimide Ester (BAC) Biotin/Protein Ratio: 10-20 BAC molecules per Rabbit IgG molecule
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6740 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
IHC-P: 1/100 (PMID 18930986).
IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
IM: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6740 has been referenced in 14 publications.
- Scheld M et al. Modulatory effect of 17ß-estradiol on myeloid cell infiltration into the male rat brain after ischemic stroke. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol 202:105667 (2020). PubMed: 32407868
- Wang Z et al. TRPV4-induced inflammatory response is involved in neuronal death in pilocarpine model of temporal lobe epilepsy in mice. Cell Death Dis 10:386 (2019). PubMed: 31097691
- Picard C et al. Proprotein convertase subtilisin/kexin type 9 (PCSK9) in Alzheimer's disease: A genetic and proteomic multi-cohort study. PLoS One 14:e0220254 (2019). PubMed: 31437157
- Sek AC et al. Eosinophils Do Not Drive Acute Muscle Pathology in the mdx Mouse Model of Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy. J Immunol 203:476-484 (2019). PubMed: 31142604
- Costa GMJ et al. Characterization of spermatogonial cells and niche in the scorpion mud turtle (Kinosternon scorpioides). Gen Comp Endocrinol N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29966660