Product nameRabbit Anti-Goat IgG H&L (HRP)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Dot blot, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy, ICC/IF, WBmore details
Goat IgG whole molecule
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Goat IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
Conjugation notesHorseradish Peroxidase (HRP)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6741 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ELISA||1/50000 - 1/100000.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|WB||1/5000 - 1/20000. PubMed: 17369188|
This product has been referenced in:
- Martin LJ et al. Electric fields control the orientation of peptides irreversibly immobilized on radical-functionalized surfaces. Nat Commun 9:357 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29367659) »
- Richter J et al. CK1a overexpression correlates with poor survival in colorectal cancer. BMC Cancer 18:140 (2018). WB . Read more (PubMed: 29409464) »