Product nameRabbit Anti-Goat IgG H&L (HRP)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Goat IgG and with light chains common to other Goat immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non immunoglobulin serum proteins.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WBmore details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% CMIT/MIT 3:1
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Horse Radish Peroxidase (HRP).
Conjugation notesMolar enzyme/ antibody protein ratio is 4:1
General notesPart of the AbExcel range.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97100 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/5000.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/100000.|
|WB||1/2000 - 1/20000. Colorimetric: 1/5000 - 1/30000; Chemiluminescent: 1/10000 - 1/50000|
IHC image of beta Actin staining in Human normal Colon formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue section*. The section was pre-treated using pressure cooker heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH6) for 30mins. The section was incubated with ab8229, 10µg/ml overnight at +4°C. An HRP-conjugated secondary (Ab97100, 1/100 dilution) was used for 1hr at room temperature. The section was counterstained with haematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
The inset negative control image is secondary-only at 1/500 dilution.
*Tissue obtained from the Human Research Tissue Bank, supported by the NIHR Cambridge Biomedical Research Centre
All lanes :Anti-beta Actin antibody (ab8229) at 1 µg/ml and HeLa (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate at 20 µg per lane.Secondary
Lanes 1 - 2 : Rabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Goat IgG - H&L (HRP) (ab97100) at 1/5000 dilution
Lanes 3 - 4 : Rabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Goat IgG - H&L (HRP) (ab97100) at 1/10000 dilution
Lanes 5 - 6 : Rabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Goat IgG - H&L (HRP) (ab97100) at 1/20000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Exposure time : 8 minutes
This product has been referenced in:
- Leggiero E et al. Helper-dependent adenovirus-mediated gene transfer of a secreted LDL receptor/transferrin chimeric protein reduces aortic atherosclerosis in LDL receptor-deficient mice. Gene Ther 26:121-130 (2019). Read more (PubMed: 30700805) »
- Liu J et al. Studying hepcidin and related pathways in osteoblasts using a mouse model with insulin receptor substrate 1-loss of function. Mol Med Rep 17:350-357 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29115497) »