Product nameRabbit Anti-Goat IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Goat IgG - H&L (HRP), pre-adsorbed
By immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Goat IgG and with light chains common to other Goat immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non immunoglobulin serum proteins. Reduced cross-reactivity to chicken, horse, human, mouse, pig, rabbit and rat was detected.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WBmore details
Chicken, Horse, Human, Mouse, Pig, RatTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Other Immunogen Type corresponding to Goat IgG.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferConstituents: 0.2% BSA, 0.05% CMIT/MIT based preservative
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAntiserum was cross adsorbed using chicken, horse, human, mouse, pig and rat immunosorbents to remove cross reactive antibodies. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Horse Radish Peroxidase (HRP).
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97105 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/5000.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/100000. ELISA-Primary|
|WB||1/5000 - 1/50000. WB-Colorimetric 1:5,000 - 1:30,000; WB-Chemiluminescent 1:10,000 - 1:50,000|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab97105 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Mussack V et al. Comparing small urinary extracellular vesicle purification methods with a view to RNA sequencing-Enabling robust and non-invasive biomarker research. Biomol Detect Quantif 17:100089 (2019). PubMed: 31194192
- Madan E et al. HIF-transcribed p53 chaperones HIF-1a. Nucleic Acids Res 47:10212-10234 (2019). PubMed: 31538203
- Hermann S et al. Transcriptomic profiling of cell-free and vesicular microRNAs from matched arterial and venous sera. J Extracell Vesicles 8:1670935 (2019). PubMed: 31632620
- Buschmann D et al. Evaluation of serum extracellular vesicle isolation methods for profiling miRNAs by next-generation sequencing. J Extracell Vesicles 7:1481321 (2018). PubMed: 29887978
- Chen T et al. Circ_0078767 suppresses non-small-cell lung cancer by protecting RASSF1A expression via sponging miR-330-3p. Cell Prolif N/A:e12548 (2018). PubMed: 30507050
- Cimica V et al. Novel Respiratory Syncytial Virus-Like Particle Vaccine Composed of the Postfusion and Prefusion Conformations of the F Glycoprotein. Clin Vaccine Immunol 23:451-9 (2016). PubMed: 27030590