Key features and details
- Rabbit Anti-Goat IgG+IgM+IgA H&L (HRP)
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Rabbit
- Suitable for: ELISA, Dot blot
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.50
Constituents: 0.164% Sodium phosphate, 50% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 0.58% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesSpecific antibodies were absorpted by incubation with Sepharose-bound goat immunoglobulins. Specific antibodies were eluted by acidic buffer at pH 2.5 followed by neutralisation and dialysis. After repeated binding with immobilized goat immunoglobulins a minimum of 65% protein bound.
Conjugation notesThe purified polyclonal was conjugated to horseradish peroxidase according to the periodate method followed by gel-filtration and ion-exchange chromatography to clear unbound conjugate.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab8515 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab8515 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Wall VZ et al. Inflammatory stimuli induce acyl-CoA thioesterase 7 and remodeling of phospholipids containing unsaturated long (=C20)-acyl chains in macrophages. J Lipid Res 58:1174-1185 (2017). PubMed: 28416579