Key features and details
- Rabbit Anti-Guinea pig IgG H&L (HRP)
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Rabbit
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: IHC-P, ELISA, WB, ICC
Product nameRabbit Anti-Guinea pig IgG H&L (HRP)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
Target speciesGuinea pig
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with guinea pig IgG and with light chains common to other guinea pig immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins. This antibody may cross react with IgG from other species.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, ELISA, WB, ICCmore details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, 0.05% CMIT/MIT based preservative
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Horse Radish Peroxidase.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab102360 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/5000.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/100000. (primary).|
|WB||1/5000 - 1/30000. (colorimetric), 1/10000 - 1/50000 (chemiluminescent).|
|ICC||1/200 - 1/5000.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab102360 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.