Product nameRabbit Anti-Guinea pig IgG H&L (HRP)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
Target speciesGuinea pig
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy, WB, ICC/IF, Dot blot, ELISA, IHC-Pmore details
guinea pig IgG whole molecule
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.2
Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.878% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA, 0.424% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using guinea pig IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6771 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ICC/IF||1/500 - 1/2500.|
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
This product has been referenced in:
- Mallek A et al. Experimental diabetes induced by streptozotocin in the desert gerbil, Gerbillus gerbillus, and the effects of short-term 20-hydroxyecdysone administration. Biomed Pharmacother 102:354-361 (2018). IHC-P ; Guinea pig . Read more (PubMed: 29571020) »
- Mehdi F et al. The Effects of Resveratrol, Metformin, Cold and Strength Training on the Level of Perilipin 5 in the Heart, Skeletal Muscle and Brown Adipose Tissues in Mouse. Cell Biochem Biophys 76:471-476 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 30343407) »