Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Horse IgA (HRP)
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Rabbit
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA, ICC/IF, IHC-P
Product nameRabbit Anti-Horse IgA H&L (HRP)
See all IgA secondary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Horse IgA (HRP)
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA ab112871 reacts specifically with Horse IgA. May cross react with IgA from other species.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISA, ICC/IF, IHC-Pmore details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, 0.05% CMIT/MIT based preservative
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAntiserum was solid phase adsorbed to ensure subclass specificity. ab112871 was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab112871 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/30000. Colorimetric: 1/1000 - 1/10000; Chemiluminescent: 1/1000 - 1/30000|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/100000. (pimary)|
|ICC/IF||1/200 - 1/500.|
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/500.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab112871 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Spoerry C et al. Novel IgG-Degrading Enzymes of the IgdE Protease Family Link Substrate Specificity to Host Tropism of Streptococcus Species. PLoS One 11:e0164809 (2016). PubMed: 27749921