Key features and details
- Rabbit Anti-Human IgA alpha chain (Biotin)
- Conjugation: Biotin
- Host species: Rabbit
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, ELISA, WB
Product nameRabbit Anti-Human IgA alpha chain (Biotin)
See all IgA secondary antibodies
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Human IgA. Cross reactivity with other immunoglobulins and light chains is less than 0.1%.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, ELISA, WBmore details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAntiserum was solid phase adsorbed to ensure class specificity. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Biotin. Biotinylated antibody was demonstrated with avidin/peroxidase when coated on microtiter wells.
Conjugation notesBiotin/ antibody protein ratio is 4:1
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97218 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/250 - 1/2500.|
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/500.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/200000. (as Primary).|
|WB||1/10000 - 1/200000. (Chemiluminescent).|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab97218 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Sánchez-Salguero E et al. Infectious episodes during pregnancy, at particular mucosal sites, increase specific IgA1 or IgA2 subtype levels in human colostrum. Matern Health Neonatol Perinatol 5:9 (2019). PubMed: 31205733
- He X et al. Upregulation of hyaluronan-mediated motility receptor in hepatocellular carcinoma predicts poor survival. Oncol Lett 10:3639-3646 (2015). PubMed: 26788183
- Hammar O et al. Autoantibodies and gastrointestinal symptoms in infertile women in relation to in vitro fertilization. BMC Pregnancy Childbirth 13:201 (2013). ELISA . PubMed: 24191889