Key features and details
- Rabbit Anti-Human IgG H&L (Biotin) preadsorbed
- Conjugation: Biotin
- Host species: Rabbit
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, Immunomicroscopy, WB, Dot blot, ELISA, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
Related conjugates and formulations
Product nameRabbit Anti-Human IgG H&L (Biotin) preadsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, Immunomicroscopy, WB, Dot blot, ELISA, IHC-Fr, IHC-Pmore details
MouseTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
human IgG whole molecule
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 0.164% Sodium phosphate, 0.88% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using human IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
Conjugation notesBiotinamidocaproate N-Hydroxysuccinimide Ester (BAC) Biotin/Protein Ratio: 10-20 BAC molecules per Rabbit IgG molecule
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7159 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab7159 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Glass LJ et al. Brain antibodies in the cortex and blood of people with schizophrenia and controls. Transl Psychiatry 7:e1192 (2017). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 28786974
- Berntorp K et al. Antibodies against gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) in patients with diabetes mellitus is associated with lower body weight and autonomic neuropathy. BMC Res Notes 6:329 (2013). PubMed: 23958111
- Hammar O et al. Autoantibodies and gastrointestinal symptoms in infertile women in relation to in vitro fertilization. BMC Pregnancy Childbirth 13:201 (2013). ELISA . PubMed: 24191889
- Pendleton H et al. Antibodies against gonadotropin-releasing hormone in patients with posterior laryngitis. Drug Target Insights 7:1-8 (2013). PubMed: 23400339