Key features and details
- Rabbit Anti-Human IgG H&L (HRP)
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Rabbit
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: Dot blot, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy, WB, ICC/IF, Competitive ELISA
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using human IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
Conjugation notesHorseradish Peroxidase (HRP)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6759 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||1/5000 - 1/25000.|
|ICC/IF||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|Competitive ELISA||Use at an assay dependent dilution. PubMed: 20573830|
ELISA results of ab6759 tested against purified human IgG protein.
Each well was coated in duplicate with 1.0 µg of human IgG. The starting dilution of antibody was 5 µg/ml and the X-axis represents the Log 10 of a 3-fold dilution. This titration is a 4-parameter curve fit where the IC50 is defined as the titer of the antibody. Assay performed using 3% fish gelatin as blocking buffer and TMB substrate.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6759 has been referenced in 42 publications.
- Zhu LJ et al. BUB1 promotes proliferation of liver cancer cells by activating SMAD2 phosphorylation. Oncol Lett 19:3506-3512 (2020). PubMed: 32269624
- Xu J et al. Knockdown of serpin peptidase inhibitor clade C member 1 inhibits the growth of nasopharyngeal carcinoma cells. Mol Med Rep 19:3658-3666 (2019). PubMed: 30896875
- Yang Y et al. Clinical Features and Cytokine Profile in Myositis Patients with Anti-EJ Autoantibodies Detected by a Novel Immunoprecipitation Assay. Biomed Res Int 2019:1856180 (2019). PubMed: 31019965
- Ma TZ et al. Differential expression of serum proteins in multiple myeloma. Exp Ther Med 17:649-656 (2019). PubMed: 30651846
- Yuan G et al. Tumor suppressor role of microRNA-545 in oral squamous cell carcinoma. Oncol Lett 17:2063-2068 (2019). PubMed: 30675273