Key features and details
- Rabbit Anti-Human IgG H&L (TRITC)
- Conjugation: TRITC. Ex: 547nm, Em: 572nm
- Host species: Rabbit
- Suitable for: Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ELISA
Related conjugates and formulations
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.878% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA, 0.424% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using human IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
Conjugation notesTetramethylrhodamine isothiocyanate (TRITC) (Molecular Weight 444 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 550 nm Emission Wavelength: 570 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 2.8 moles TRITC per mole of Rabbit IgG
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6756 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6756 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Xu Z et al. Inhibition of STAT3 activation mediated by toll-like receptor 4 attenuates angiotensin II-induced renal fibrosis and dysfunction. Br J Pharmacol 176:2627-2641 (2019). PubMed: 30958891
- Shih HH et al. Hepatitis D virus isolates with low replication and epithelial-mesenchymal transition-inducing activity are associated with disease remission. J Virol 86:9044-54 (2012). PubMed: 22674995
- Shih HH et al. Hepatitis B surface antigen levels and sequences of natural hepatitis B virus variants influence the assembly and secretion of hepatitis d virus. J Virol 82:2250-64 (2008). ICC/IF . PubMed: 18094179