Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Goat monoclonal [RMG02] to Rabbit IgG Fc
- Suitable for: IHC-P, Flow Cyt, IP, ELISA, WB, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Rabbit
Product nameAnti-Rabbit IgG Fc antibody [RMG02]
DescriptionGoat monoclonal [RMG02] to Rabbit IgG Fc
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, Flow Cyt, IP, ELISA, WB, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Rabbit
Full length protein corresponding to Rabbit IgG Fc .
- WB: Non-reduced rabbit IgG.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, 50% Glycerol, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Purification notesab190492 was purified from an animal origin–free culture supernatant.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab190492 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 2 µg/ml.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ELISA||Use a concentration of 0.01 - 0.5 µg/ml.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.5 µg/ml. Use under non reducing condition. Predicted molecular weight: 150 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 2 µg/ml.|
- Ig gamma chain C region antibody
- IGGC antibody
ELISA of IgGs from different species shows ab190492 reacts to the Fc region of rabbit IgG; no cross reactivity with human IgG, rat IgG, or mouse IgG. The plate was coated with 50 ng/well of different IgG. ab190492 was used as the primary antibody. An alkaline phosphatase conjugated anti-goat IgG as the secondary antibody.
A titer ELISA of rabbit IgG. The plate was coated with different amounts of rabbit IgG. A serial dilution of ab190492 was used as the primary antibody. An alkaline phosphatase conjugated anti-goat IgG as the secondary antibody.
All lanes : Anti-Rabbit IgG Fc antibody [RMG02] (ab190492) at 0.2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Non-reduced rabbit IgG
Lane 2 : Reduced rabbit IgG
Lysates/proteins at 0.02 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 150 kDa
ab190492 reacs to non-reduced rabbit IgG.
ab190492 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Wang W et al. Upregulation of USP11 promotes epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition by deubiquitinating Snail in ovarian cancer. Oncol Rep 41:1739-1748 (2019). PubMed: 30569152
- Yan R et al. Salidroside protects hypoxia-induced injury by up-regulation of miR-210 in rat neural stem cells. Biomed Pharmacother 103:1490-1497 (2018). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 29864934
- Xu J et al. MicroRNA-423-3p promotes glioma growth by targeting PANX2. Oncol Lett 16:179-188 (2018). PubMed: 29928399
- Liu S et al. The immune impact of mimic endoscopic retrograde appendicitis therapy and appendectomy on rabbits of acute appendicitis. Oncotarget 8:66528-66539 (2017). PubMed: 29029533
- Jia M et al. Role of matrix metalloproteinase-7 and apoptosis-associated gene expression levels in the pathogenesis of atrial fibrosis in a Beagle dog model. Mol Med Rep 16:6967-6973 (2017). PubMed: 28901395
- Wang Y et al. MicroRNA-142-3p inhibits hypoxia/reoxygenation-induced apoptosis and fibrosis of cardiomyocytes by targeting high mobility group box 1. Int J Mol Med 38:1377-1386 (2016). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 28025989
- Li Y et al. MicroRNA-19a-3p enhances the proliferation and insulin secretion, while it inhibits the apoptosis of pancreatic ß cells via the inhibition of SOCS3. Int J Mol Med 38:1515-1524 (2016). PubMed: 27666763