Publishing research using ab199091? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab199091 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Lin A et al. Non-Thermal Plasma as a Unique Delivery System of Short-Lived Reactive Oxygen and Nitrogen Species for Immunogenic Cell Death in Melanoma Cells. Adv Sci (Weinh) 6:1802062 (2019). Flow Cyt . PubMed: 30937272
- Guo HH et al. Liver-target nanotechnology facilitates berberine to ameliorate cardio-metabolic diseases. Nat Commun 10:1981 (2019). PubMed: 31040273
- Chaurasiya S et al. A chimeric poxvirus with J2R (thymidine kinase) deletion shows safety and anti-tumor activity in lung cancer models. Cancer Gene Ther N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31209267
- O'Leary MP et al. Novel oncolytic chimeric orthopoxvirus causes regression of pancreatic cancer xenografts and exhibits abscopal effect at a single low dose. J Transl Med 16:110 (2018). PubMed: 29699566
- Zhang Y et al. Enhancing CD8+ T Cell Fatty Acid Catabolism within a Metabolically Challenging Tumor Microenvironment Increases the Efficacy of Melanoma Immunotherapy. Cancer Cell 32:377-391.e9 (2017). PubMed: 28898698
- Karimzadeh F & Opas M Calreticulin Is Required for TGF-ß-Induced Epithelial-to-Mesenchymal Transition during Cardiogenesis in Mouse Embryonic Stem Cells. Stem Cell Reports 8:1299-1311 (2017). Flow Cyt . PubMed: 28434939