Product nameRabbit IgG, monoclonal [EPR25A] - Isotype Control (Alexa Fluor® 568)
See all IgG isotype controls
ConjugationAlexa Fluor® 568. Ex: 578nm, Em: 603nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Chemical/ Small Molecule conjugated to keyhole limpet haemocyanin. KLH is a copper containing oxygen carrier occurring freely dissolved in the hemolymph of many molluscs and arthropods.KLH forms a large complex composed of ~50 kDa subunits.
KLH is often used in molecular immunology as a carrier protein conjugated to low molecular weight molecules such as peptides, amino acids, nucleic acids, drugs or toxins to render them more immunogenic due to the size of the conjugate complex and the immunogenicity of KLH.
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMab® patents.
Alexa Fluor® is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc, a Thermo Fisher Scientific Company. The Alexa Fluor® dye included in this product is provided under an intellectual property license from Life Technologies Corporation. As this product contains the Alexa Fluor® dye, the purchase of this product conveys to the buyer the non-transferable right to use the purchased product and components of the product only in research conducted by the buyer (whether the buyer is an academic or for-profit entity). As this product contains the Alexa Fluor® dye the sale of this product is expressly conditioned on the buyer not using the product or its components, or any materials made using the product or its components, in any activity to generate revenue, which may include, but is not limited to use of the product or its components: in manufacturing; (ii) to provide a service, information, or data in return for payment (iii) for therapeutic, diagnostic or prophylactic purposes; or (iv) for resale, regardless of whether they are sold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than research, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5781 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad, CA 92008 USA or email@example.com.
This product is a recombinant rabbit monoclonal antibody.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Stable for 12 months at -20°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 30% Glycerol, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- Ig gamma 1 chain C region
- Ig gamma 2 chain C region
- Ig gamma 3 chain C region
- Rabbit IgG, monoclonal [EPR25A] - Isotype Control (DyLight® 488) (ab153686)
- Rabbit IgG, monoclonal [EPR25A] - Isotype Control (ab172730)
- Rabbit IgG, monoclonal [EPR25A] - Isotype Control (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab199091)
- Rabbit IgG, monoclonal [EPR25A] - Isotype Control (Alexa Fluor® 647) (ab199093)
- Rabbit IgG, monoclonal [EPR25A] - Isotype Control (Low endotoxin, Azide free) (ab199376)
- Rabbit IgG, monoclonal [EPR25A] - Isotype Control (HRP) (ab199507)
- Rabbit IgG, monoclonal [EPR25A] - Isotype Control (Alexa Fluor® 405) (ab208150)
- Rabbit IgG, monoclonal [EPR25A] - Isotype Control (Alexa Fluor® 594) (ab208568)
- Rabbit IgG, monoclonal [EPR25A] - Isotype Control (Alexa Fluor® 555) (ab208569)
- Rabbit IgG, monoclonal [EPR25A] - Isotype Control (Phycoerythrin) (ab209478)
- Rabbit IgG, monoclonal [EPR25A] - Isotype Control (PerCP) (ab222107)
- Rabbit IgG, monoclonal [EPR25A] - Isotype Control (FITC) (ab223339)
- Rabbit IgG, monoclonal [EPR25A] - Isotype Control (Allophycocyanin) (ab232814)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab209613 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Please note: This product should be diluted to the same concentration (not dilution) of the primary antibody to be used.
Overlay histogram showing HeLa cells stained with ab208827 (red line). The cells were fixed with 4% formaldehyde (10 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Triton X-100 for 15 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab208827, 1/5000 dilution) for 30 min at 22°C.
Isotype control antibody (black line) was rabbit IgG (monoclonal) Alexa Fluor® 568 (ab209613) used at the same concentration and conditions as the primary antibody. Unlabelled sample (blue line) was also used as a control.
Acquisition of >5,000 events were collected using a 50 mW Yellow/Green laser (561nm) and 586/15 bandpass filter.
ab209613 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.