Product nameRabbit IgG, monoclonal [EPR25A] - Isotype Control (FITC)
See all IgG isotype controls
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, Flow Cytmore details
Chemical/ Small Molecule conjugated to keyhole limpet haemocyanin. KLH is a copper containing oxygen carrier occurring freely dissolved in the hemolymph of many molluscs and arthropods.KLH forms a large complex composed of ~50 kDa subunits.
KLH is often used in molecular immunology as a carrier protein conjugated to low molecular weight molecules such as peptides, amino acids, nucleic acids, drugs or toxins to render them more immunogenic due to the size of the conjugate complex and the immunogenicity of KLH.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, 30% Glycerol, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Ig gamma 1 chain C region
- Ig gamma 2 chain C region
- Ig gamma 3 chain C region
- Rabbit IgG, monoclonal [EPR25A] - Isotype Control (DyLight® 488) (ab153686)
- Rabbit IgG, monoclonal [EPR25A] - Isotype Control (ab172730)
- Rabbit IgG, monoclonal [EPR25A] - Isotype Control (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab199091)
- Rabbit IgG, monoclonal [EPR25A] - Isotype Control (Alexa Fluor® 647) (ab199093)
- Rabbit IgG, monoclonal [EPR25A] - Isotype Control (Low endotoxin, Azide free) (ab199376)
- Rabbit IgG, monoclonal [EPR25A] - Isotype Control (HRP) (ab199507)
- Rabbit IgG, monoclonal [EPR25A] - Isotype Control (Alexa Fluor® 405) (ab208150)
- Rabbit IgG, monoclonal [EPR25A] - Isotype Control (Alexa Fluor® 594) (ab208568)
- Rabbit IgG, monoclonal [EPR25A] - Isotype Control (Alexa Fluor® 555) (ab208569)
- Rabbit IgG, monoclonal [EPR25A] - Isotype Control (Phycoerythrin) (ab209478)
- Rabbit IgG, monoclonal [EPR25A] - Isotype Control (Alexa Fluor® 568) (ab209613)
- Rabbit IgG, monoclonal [EPR25A] - Isotype Control (PerCP) (ab222107)
- Rabbit IgG, monoclonal [EPR25A] - Isotype Control (Allophycocyanin) (ab232814)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab223339 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Please note: This product should be diluted to the same concentration (not dilution) of the primary antibody to be used.
Immunofluorescent analysis of HeLa (human cervical cancer) cells, fixed with 4% formaldehyde (10 min). The cells were permeabilized with 0.1% Triton X-100 for 5 minutes and then blocked with 1% BSA/10% normal goat serum/0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h. The cells were then incubated overnight at +4°C with ab223339 (Rabbit IgG, monoclonal [EPR25A] - Isotype Control (FITC)) at 1/100 dilution (showing no signal) and ab195889, Mouse monoclonal to alpha Tubulin (Alexa Fluor® 594), at 1/250 dilution (pseudocolored in red). Nuclear DNA was labelled with DAPI (shown in blue).
Image was taken with a confocal microscope (Leica-Microsystems, TCS SP8).
This product also gave a positive signal under the same testing conditions in HeLa cells fixed with 100% methanol (5min)
Overlay histogram showing HeLa cells stained with ab139565 (red line). The cells were fixed with 4% formaldehyde (10 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Triton X-100 for 15 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab139565, 1/50 dilution) for 30 min at 22°C.
Isotype control antibody (black line) was rabbit IgG (monoclonal) [EPR25A] FITC (ab223339) used at the same concentration and conditions as the primary antibody. Unlabelled sample (blue line) was also used as a control.
Acquisition of >5,000 events were collected using a 50 mW Blue laser (488nm) and 530/30 bandpass filter.
This antibody gave a positive signal in HeLa cells fixed with 80% methanol (5 min)/permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Triton X-100 for 15 min used under the same conditions.
ab223339 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.