Key features and details
- Anti-Rabbit IgG VHH Single Domain
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB, ELISA
Product nameAnti-Rabbit IgG VHH Single Domain
See all Rabbit IgG secondary antibodies
SpecificityThis antibody is specific to Rabbit IgG VHH Single Domain
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, WB, ELISAmore details
Other Immunogen Type. Immunogen was Fc region of Rabbit IgG
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferConstituents: PBS, Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
PurityPurified via His tag
Purification notesThis product is a recombinant protein produced in E. coli.
ab218695 Anti-Rabbit IgG VHH Single Domain Antibody contains a His-tag and can be detected using an anti-His-tag secondary antibody.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab218695 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab218695 has been referenced in 21 publications.
- Qian YY et al. Pterostilbene increases PTEN expression through the targeted downregulation of microRNA-19a in hepatocellular carcinoma. Mol Med Rep 17:5193-5201 (2018). PubMed: 29393488
- Li W et al. microRNA-124-3p inhibits the progression of congenital hypothyroidism via targeting programmed cell death protein 6. Exp Ther Med 15:5001-5006 (2018). PubMed: 29805523
- Wang Z et al. MicroRNA-1294 inhibited oral squamous cell carcinoma growth by targeting c-Myc. Oncol Lett 16:2243-2250 (2018). PubMed: 30008925
- Liu Q et al. Ellagic acid promotes A549 cell apoptosis via regulating the phosphoinositide 3-kinase/protein kinase B pathway. Exp Ther Med 16:347-352 (2018). PubMed: 29896260
- Fa Z et al. MicroRNA-150 suppresses the growth and malignant behavior of papillary thyroid carcinoma cells via downregulation of MUC4. Exp Ther Med 16:45-52 (2018). PubMed: 29896226