Key features and details
- Rabbit monoclonal [M111-2] Anti-Mouse IgG1, IgG2a, IgG3
- Host species: Rabbit
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ELISA
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.2
Preservative: 0.005% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Human: We have preliminary internal testing data to indicate this antibody may not react with these species. Please contact us for more information.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab125904 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab125904 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Weber J et al. PiggyBac transposon tools for recessive screening identify B-cell lymphoma drivers in mice. Nat Commun 10:1415 (2019). PubMed: 30926791
- Klaus T & Bereta J CH2 Domain of Mouse IgG3 Governs Antibody Oligomerization, Increases Functional Affinity to Multivalent Antigens and Enhances Hemagglutination. Front Immunol 9:1096 (2018). PubMed: 29875771
- Klaus T et al. Agglutinating mouse IgG3 compares favourably with IgMs in typing of the blood group B antigen: Functionality and stability studies. Sci Rep 6:30938 (2016). ELISA . PubMed: 27484487