Key features and details
- Rabbit monoclonal [M1gG51-4] Anti-Mouse IgG1 H&L
- Host species: Rabbit
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ELISA
Product nameRabbit monoclonal [M1gG51-4] Anti-Mouse IgG1 H&L
See all IgG1 secondary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [M1gG51-4] Anti-Mouse IgG1 H&L
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISAmore details
Synthetic peptide within Mouse IgG1. The exact sequence is proprietary.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.2
Preservative: 0.005% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Human, Rat: We have preliminary internal testing data to indicate this antibody may not react with these species. Please contact us for more information.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab125913 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab125913 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Lee YL et al. Epigallocatechin-3-gallate alleviates bladder overactivity in a rat model with metabolic syndrome and ovarian hormone deficiency through mitochondria apoptosis pathways. Sci Rep 8:5358 (2018). PubMed: 29599473
- Iskenderian A et al. Myostatin and activin blockade by engineered follistatin results in hypertrophy and improves dystrophic pathology in mdx mouse more than myostatin blockade alone. Skelet Muscle 8:34 (2018). PubMed: 30368252
- Furet E et al. Increased risk of brain metastases in women with breast cancer and p16 expression in metastatic lymph-nodes. Oncotarget 8:37332-37341 (2017). PubMed: 28445153
- Van Keymeulen A et al. Reactivation of multipotency by oncogenic PIK3CA induces breast tumour heterogeneity. Nature N/A:N/A (2015). PubMed: 26266985
- Hafi N et al. Fluorescence nanoscopy by polarization modulation and polarization angle narrowing. Nat Methods 11:579-84 (2014). STED micro . PubMed: 24705472
- Girotto G et al. Linkage study and exome sequencing identify a BDP1 mutation associated with hereditary hearing loss. PLoS One 8:e80323 (2013). PubMed: 24312468