Key features and details
- Rabbit monoclonal [M87-3] Anti-Mouse IgG1, IgG2a, IgG2b H&L
- Host species: Rabbit
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ELISA
Related conjugates and formulations
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Human: We have preliminary internal testing data to indicate this antibody may not react with these species. Please contact us for more information.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab125907 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab125907 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Johansson E et al. CD44 Interacts with HIF-2a to Modulate the Hypoxic Phenotype of Perinecrotic and Perivascular Glioma Cells. Cell Rep 20:1641-1653 (2017). PubMed: 28813675
- Fedeson DT & Ducat DC Cyanobacterial surface display system mediates engineered interspecies and abiotic binding. ACS Synth Biol N/A:N/A (2016). PubMed: 27794611
- Bolterstein E et al. The Drosophila Werner exonuclease participates in an exonuclease-independent response to replication stress. Genetics 197:643-52 (2014). Drosophila melanogaster . PubMed: 24709634