Key features and details
- Rabbit monoclonal [R18-2] Anti-Rat IgG Fc
- Host species: Rabbit
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ELISA
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.05% BSA, 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Mouse: We have preliminary internal testing data to indicate this antibody may not react with this species. Please contact us for more information.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
We are constantly working hard to ensure we provide our customers with best in class antibodies. As a result of this work we are pleased to now offer this antibody in purified format. We are in the process of updating our datasheets. The purified format is designated 'PUR' on our product labels. If you have any questions regarding this update, please contact our Scientific Support team.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab125900 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||Use a concentration of 0.0156 - 1 µg/ml.|
Direct ELISA antibody dose-response curve using ab125900 between 0-1000 ng/ml. Antigen concentration of 1000 ng/mL. An alkaline phosphatase-conjugated goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) (1/2500) was used as the secondary antibody.
Antibody dose-response curve using purified ab125900. Antigen concentration of 1 µg/mL. An Alkaline Phosphatase-conjugated goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) (1/2500) was used as the secondary antibody.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab125900 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- de Castro Martin IF et al. Influenza virus genome reaches the plasma membrane via a modified endoplasmic reticulum and Rab11-dependent vesicles. Nat Commun 8:1396 (2017). PubMed: 29123131
- Wittenborn TR et al. Simulation of heterogeneous molecular delivery in tumours using µCT reconstructions and MRI validation. Microvasc Res 108:69-74 (2016). PubMed: 27569845
- Fons P et al. Tumor vasculature is regulated by FGF/FGFR signaling-mediated angiogenesis and bone marrow-derived cell recruitment: this mechanism is inhibited by SSR128129E, the first allosteric antagonist of FGFRs. J Cell Physiol 230:43-51 (2015). PubMed: 24760775
- Hendaoui I et al. Tenascin-C is required for normal Wnt/ß-catenin signaling in the whisker follicle stem cell niche. Matrix Biol 40:46-53 (2014). PubMed: 25196097