Publishing research using ab6709? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab6709 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Xie H & Wang H PRL-3 promotes breast cancer progression by downregulating p14ARF-mediated p53 expression. Oncol Lett 15:2795-2800 (2018). PubMed: 29435006
- Feng J et al. Silencing of Annexin A1 suppressed the apoptosis and inflammatory response of preeclampsia rat trophoblasts. Int J Mol Med 42:3125-3134 (2018). PubMed: 30272262
- Li BH et al. Up-Regulation of Phosphatase in Regenerating Liver-3 (PRL-3) Contributes to Malignant Progression of Hepatocellular Carcinoma by Activating Phosphatase and Tensin Homolog Deleted on Chromosome Ten (PTEN)/Phosphoinositide 3-Kinase (PI3K)/AKT Signaling Pathway. Med Sci Monit 24:8105-8114 (2018). PubMed: 30418964
- Read KA et al. Integrated STAT3 and Ikaros Zinc Finger Transcription Factor Activities Regulate Bcl-6 Expression in CD4+ Th Cells. J Immunol 199:2377-2387 (2017). PubMed: 28848064
- van Arensbergen J et al. A distal intergenic region controls pancreatic endocrine differentiation by acting as a transcriptional enhancer and as a polycomb response element. PLoS One 12:e0171508 (2017). PubMed: 28225770
- Yuan W et al. miR-494 inhibits cell proliferation and metastasis via targeting of CDK6 in osteosarcoma. Mol Med Rep 16:8627-8634 (2017). PubMed: 28990071
- McDonald PW et al. IL-7 signalling represses Bcl-6 and the TFH gene program. Nat Commun 7:10285 (2016). PubMed: 26743592
- Zhang Y et al. Repetitive elements and enforced transcriptional repression co-operate to enhance DNA methylation spreading into a promoter CpG-island. Nucleic Acids Res 40:7257-68 (2012). PubMed: 22600741
- van Arensbergen J et al. Derepression of Polycomb targets during pancreatic organogenesis allows insulin-producing beta-cells to adopt a neural gene activity program. Genome Res 20:722-32 (2010). PubMed: 20395405