Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (Alexa Fluor® 594), pre-adsorbed
- Conjugation: Alexa Fluor® 594. Ex: 590nm, Em: 617nm
- Host species: Rabbit
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: IHC-Fr, ICC/IF, ELISA, IHC-P, Flow Cyt
Product nameRabbit Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 594) preadsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (Alexa Fluor® 594), pre-adsorbed
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with mouse IgG and with light chains common to other mouse immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins. Less than 1% cross reactivity to human and rat IgG was detected. This antibody may cross react with IgG from other species.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Fr, ICC/IF, ELISA, IHC-P, Flow Cytmore details
Human, RatTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
ConjugationAlexa Fluor® 594. Ex: 590nm, Em: 617nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Stable for 12 months at -20°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 23% Glycerol, PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAntiserum was cross adsorbed using Human and rat immunosorbents to remove cross reactive antibodies. The antibody to mouse IgG was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads.
Alexa Fluor® is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc, a Thermo Fisher Scientific Company. The Alexa Fluor® dye included in this product is provided under an intellectual property license from Life Technologies Corporation. As this product contains the Alexa Fluor® dye, the purchase of this product conveys to the buyer the non-transferable right to use the purchased product and components of the product only in research conducted by the buyer (whether the buyer is an academic or for-profit entity). As this product contains the Alexa Fluor® dye the sale of this product is expressly conditioned on the buyer not using the product or its components, or any materials made using the product or its components, in any activity to generate revenue, which may include, but is not limited to use of the product or its components: in manufacturing; (ii) to provide a service, information, or data in return for payment (iii) for therapeutic, diagnostic or prophylactic purposes; or (iv) for resale, regardless of whether they are sold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than research, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5781 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad, CA 92008 USA or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab150128 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||1/200 - 1/1000.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
ab178000 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1 (Alexa Fluor® 594), is suitable for use as an isotype control to complement this secondary antibody.
ICC/IF image of ab7291 stained HeLa cells. The cells were 100% methanol fixed (5 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal rabbit serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab7291, 1µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (orange) was ab150128 Alexa Fluor® 594 rabbit anti-mouse IgG (H+L) used at 1µg/ml for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
HeLa cells showing negative staining by ICC/IF using only secondary antibody. The cells were 100% methanol fixed (5 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal rabbit serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions.The secondary antibody (orange) was ab150128 Alexa Fluor® 594 rabbit anti-mouse IgG (H+L) used at 1µg/ml for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab150128 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Polpitiya Arachchige S et al. Analysis of herpes simplex type 1 gB, gD, and gH/gL on production of infectious HIV-1: HSV-1 gD restricts HIV-1 by exclusion of HIV-1 Env from maturing viral particles. Retrovirology 16:9 (2019). PubMed: 30940160
- Oliveira KMC et al. Electrical stimulation shifts healing/scarring towards regeneration in a rat limb amputation model. Sci Rep 9:11433 (2019). PubMed: 31391536
- Ishii D et al. One year Rat Study of iBTA-induced "Microbiotube" Microvascular Grafts With an Ultra-Small Diameter of 0.6 mm. Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg 55:882-887 (2018). PubMed: 29661648
- Polpitiya Arachchige S et al. Analysis of Select Herpes Simplex Virus 1 (HSV-1) Proteins for Restriction of Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 (HIV-1): HSV-1 gM Protein Potently Restricts HIV-1 by Preventing Intracellular Transport and Processing of Env gp160. J Virol 92:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29093081
- Shanmugam G et al. A biphasic effect of TNF-a in regulation of the Keap1/Nrf2 pathway in cardiomyocytes. Redox Biol 9:77-89 (2016). PubMed: 27423013