Key features and details
- Rabbit Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Biotin) preadsorbed
- Conjugation: Biotin
- Host species: Rabbit
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, Dot blot, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy, WB
Product nameRabbit Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Biotin) preadsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, Dot blot, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy, WBmore details
HumanTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Full length native Mouse IgG (purified).
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Mouse IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
Conjugation notesBiotinamidocaproate N-Hydroxysuccinimide Ester (BAC) Biotin/Protein Ratio: 10-20 BAC molecules per Rabbit IgG molecule
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7074 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ELISA: 1/20000 - 1/80000.
IHC-P: Use at an assay dependant dilution.
IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependant dilution.
IM: Use at an assay dependant dilution.
WB: Use at an assay dependant dilution.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab7074 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Bryniarski MA et al. Megalin-mediated albumin endocytosis in cultured murine mesangial cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 529:740-746 (2020). PubMed: 32736701
- Binch A et al. Immunohistochemical analysis of protein expression in formalin fixed paraffin embedded human intervertebral disc tissues. JOR Spine 3:e1098 (2020). PubMed: 33015573
- Rustenburg CM et al. Modelling the catabolic environment of the moderately degenerated disc with a caprine ex vivo loaded disc culture system. Eur Cell Mater 40:21-37 (2020). PubMed: 32672345
- Zheng C et al. Effect of ATM on inflammatory response and autophagy in renal tubular epithelial cells in LPS-induced septic AKI. Exp Ther Med 18:4707-4717 (2019). PubMed: 31777559
- Snuggs JW et al. Aquaporin expression in the human and canine intervertebral disc during maturation and degeneration. JOR Spine 2:e1049 (2019). PubMed: 31463463
- Rughoobur G et al. Gravimetric sensors operating at 1.1?GHz based on inclined c-axis ZnO grown on textured Al electrodes. Sci Rep 7:1367 (2017). PubMed: 28465522
- Grondin Y et al. Genetic Polymorphisms Associated with Hearing Threshold Shift in Subjects during First Encounter with Occupational Impulse Noise. PLoS One 10:e0130827 (2015). PubMed: 26121033