Key features and details
- Rabbit Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (FITC)
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Host species: Rabbit
- Suitable for: Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ELISA
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Mouse IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
Conjugation notesDiaminotriazinylaminofluorescein (DTAF) (Molecular Weight 530 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 495 nm Emission Wavelength: 528 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 3.3 moles DTAF per mole of Rabbit IgG
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6724 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6724 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Shukla R et al. Antioxidant and Antiapoptotic effect of aqueous extract of Pueraria tuberosa (Roxb. Ex Willd.) DC. On streptozotocin-induced diabetic nephropathy in rats. BMC Complement Altern Med 18:156 (2018). PubMed: 29751837
- Abdanipour A et al. Neuroprotective effects of selegiline on rat neural stem cells treated with hydrogen peroxide. Biomed Rep 8:41-46 (2018). PubMed: 29399337
- Farzaneh Behelgardi M et al. A peptide mimicking the binding sites of VEGF-A and VEGF-B inhibits VEGFR-1/-2 driven angiogenesis, tumor growth and metastasis. Sci Rep 8:17924 (2018). PubMed: 30560942
- Wang H et al. Genetic screening and multipotency in rhesus monkey haploid neural progenitor cells. Development 145:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29784672
- Xu Z et al. miR-122-5p Inhibits the Proliferation, Invasion and Growth of Bile Duct Carcinoma Cells by Targeting ALDOA. Cell Physiol Biochem 48:2596-2606 (2018). PubMed: 30121648