Key features and details
- Rabbit Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (FITC) preadsorbed
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Host species: Rabbit
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ELISA
Product nameRabbit Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (FITC) preadsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ELISAmore details
HumanTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Full length native Mouse IgG (purified).
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Mouse IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
Conjugation notesDiaminotriazinylaminofluorescein (DTAF) (Molecular Weight 530 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 495 nm Emission Wavelength: 528 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 3.3 moles DTAF per mole of Rabbit IgG
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7071 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-P: Use at an assay dependant concentration.
IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependant concentration.
IM: Use at an assay dependant concentration.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab7071 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Bock F et al. Activated protein C ameliorates diabetic nephropathy by epigenetically inhibiting the redox enzyme p66Shc. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 110:648-53 (2013). PubMed: 23267072
- Blakeslee D & Baines MG Immunofluorescence using dichlorotriazinylaminofluorescein (DTAF). I. Preparation and fractionation of labelled IgG. J Immunol Methods 13:305-20 (1976). PubMed: 13125