Product nameRabbit Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (HRP)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (HRP)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Dot blot, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy, ICC/IF, WBmore details
Mouse IgG whole molecule
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Mouse IgG coupled to agarose beads.
Conjugation notesHorseradish Peroxidase (HRP)
General notesMany of our customers have reported seeing brown precipitates in the vials. The brown precipitates are very common with HRP conjugated antibodies; we suggest vortexing the vial and using this antibody as normal. Our customer’s feedback says the antibody worked great. If in case the antibody fails to give results then please contact our Scientific Support team for assistance.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6728 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ICC/IF||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|WB||1/2000 - 1/10000. PubMed: 17200442|
Distribution, expression and correlation of IL-22 cells with liver fibrosis in the liver.
Immunohistochemistry double staining identities IL-22 cells were produced by CD4 cells in liver tissue (Panel B).
Black arrows indicate double-positive cells.
Paraffin-embedded, formalin-fixed human liver tissues were incubated with anti-IL-22 (ab18499) or α-SMA antibody (ab7817) overnight at 4°C followed by heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH 6.0, 0.1 mol/L) for 20mins and blocking endogenous peroxidase activity with 0.3% H2O2. Revelation of primary antibody was carried out using horseradish peroxidase (HRP)-conjugated rabbit polyclonal anti-mouse (ab6728), secondary antibody followed by diamino-benzidine (DAB) and haematoxylin coloration. Double staining was performed with 3-amino-9-ethyl-carbazole (red color) for IL-22 and BCIP/ NBT (indigo color) for CD4.
Positively stained cells were counted at high-power field (hpf, ×400) according to described protocols.
This product has been referenced in:
- Zhang C et al. Expression of DACT1 in children with asthma and its regulation mechanism. Exp Ther Med 15:2674-2680 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29456669) »
- Hong Y et al. In vitro study on the role of SOX9 in trastuzumab resistance of adenocarcinoma of the esophagogastric junction. Exp Ther Med 15:3103-3107 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29456713) »