Key features and details
- Rabbit Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (HRP)
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Rabbit
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WB
Product nameRabbit Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (HRP)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with mouse IgG and with light chains common to other mouse immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WBmore details
Chemical/ Small Molecule corresponding to IgG. Purified mouse IgG
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS, 0.05% CMIT/MIT based preservative
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Horse Radish Peroxidase (HRP).
Conjugation notesMolar enzyme/ antibody protein ratio is 4:1
General notesPart of the AbExcel range.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97046 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/5000.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/100000. (Primary)|
|WB||1/2000 - 1/20000. (Colorimetric). (Chemiluminescent 1/10000 - 1/50000).|
IHC image of beta actin staining in human colon formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue section*. The section was pre-treated using pressure cooker heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH6) for 30mins. The section was incubated with ab8224, 3µg/ml overnight at +4°C. An HRP-conjugated secondary (ab97046, 1/500 dilution) was used for 1hr at room temperature. The section was counterstained with haematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
The inset negative control image is taken from an identical assay without primary antibody.
*Tissue obtained from the Human Research Tissue Bank, supported by the NIHR Cambridge Biomedical Research Centre
All lanes : Anti-beta Actin antibody [mAbcam 8226] - Loading Control (ab8226) at 1 µg/ml
Lanes 1-6 : HeLa (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell LysateLysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Lanes 1 - 2 : Rabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (HRP) (ab97046) at 1/2000 dilution
Lanes 3 - 4 : Rabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (HRP) (ab97046) at 1/10000 dilution
Lanes 5 - 6 : Rabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (HRP) (ab97046) at 1/20000 dilution
Developed using the
Formalin-fixed, paraffin embedded human stomach tissue was stained for p53 using a mouse Anti-p53 antibody.
ab97046 was used as secondary antibody at 1/100 dilution. DAB staining.
Sample: Human Cell lysate - whole cell (human glioma cells), Loading amount: 20 µg, Specification: human glioma cells
Blocking step: Milk as blocking agent for 1 hour, Concentration: 5 %, Temperature: 25°C
Other product details: 1st Ab Dilution 1/5000 anti-actin Ab, Incubation time: 16 hours, Temperature: 4°C
Secondary antibody: ab97046 used at 1:20,000
Bands: Specific: 45 kDa
Notes: primary Ab (anti-actin) was used as a loading control in 6 human glioma cell lines
This image is courtesy of an anonymous Abreview
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab97046 has been referenced in 94 publications.
- Fukuta T et al. Low level electricity increases the secretion of extracellular vesicles from cultured cells. Biochem Biophys Rep 21:100713 (2020). PubMed: 31828227
- Chen X et al. Association between chronic endometritis and uterine natural killer cell density in women with recurrent miscarriage: clinical implications. J Obstet Gynaecol Res 46:858-863 (2020). PubMed: 32189458
- Lopes EPF et al. Vitrification of caprine secondary and early antral follicles as a perspective to preserve fertility function. Reprod Biol N/A:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32418820
- Fukuta T et al. Leukocyte-mimetic liposomes possessing leukocyte membrane proteins pass through inflamed endothelial cell layer by regulating intercellular junctions. Int J Pharm 563:314-323 (2019). PubMed: 30978483
- Felipe-Abrio B et al. c-MYB- and PGC1a-dependent metabolic switch induced by MYBBP1A loss in renal cancer. Mol Oncol 13:1519-1533 (2019). PubMed: 31066170