Key features and details
- Rabbit Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Texas Red ®)
- Conjugation: Texas Red ®. Ex: 596nm, Em: 620nm
- Host species: Rabbit
- Suitable for: Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, IHC-P, ICC/IF, IHC-Fr, ELISA
Product nameRabbit Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Texas Red ®)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, IHC-P, ICC/IF, IHC-Fr, ELISAmore details
Mouse IgG whole molecule
ConjugationTexas Red ®. Ex: 596nm, Em: 620nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Mouse IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
Conjugation notesTexas RedTM Sulfonyl Chloride (Molecular Weight 625 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 596 nm Emission Wavelength: 620 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 2.1 moles Texas Redä per mole of Rabbit IgG
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6726 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6726 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Salvo E et al. Reciprocal interactions between cancer and Schwann cells contribute to oral cancer progression and pain. Heliyon 5:e01223 (2019). PubMed: 30815600
- Gao S et al. miR-9 depletion suppresses the proliferation of osteosarcoma cells by targeting p16. Int J Oncol 54:1921-1932 (2019). PubMed: 31081054
- Schwarz ER et al. Experimental Infection of Pregnant Female Sheep with Zika Virus During Early Gestation. Viruses 11:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31470560
- Akyash F et al. Derivation of new human embryonic stem cell lines (Yazd1-3) and their vitrification using Cryotech and Cryowin tools: A lab resources report. Int J Reprod Biomed (Yazd) 17:891-906 (2019). PubMed: 31970311
- Evans JP et al. The Nrf2 inhibitor brusatol is a potent antitumour agent in an orthotopic mouse model of colorectal cancer. Oncotarget 9:27104-27116 (2018). PubMed: 29930754