Key features and details
- Rabbit Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (TRITC)
- Conjugation: TRITC. Ex: 547nm, Em: 572nm
- Host species: Rabbit
- Suitable for: Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ELISA, ICC/IF
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Mouse IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
Conjugation notesTetramethylrhodamine isothiocyanante (TRITC) (Molecular Weight 444 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 550 nm Emission Wavelength: 570 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 2.6 moles TRITC per mole of Rabbit IgG
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6725 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/50000.|
|ICC/IF||1/1000 - 1/5000. PubMed: 19362545|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6725 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Qiao J et al. SRF promotes gastric cancer metastasis through stromal fibroblasts in an SDF1-CXCR4-dependent manner. Oncotarget 7:46088-46099 (2016). IHC-P . PubMed: 27323859
- Zavala-Zendejas VE et al. Claudin-6, 7, or 9 overexpression in the human gastric adenocarcinoma cell line AGS increases its invasiveness, migration, and proliferation rate. Cancer Invest 29:1-11 (2011). IF . PubMed: 20874001
- Koh S et al. STIM1 regulates store-operated Ca2+ entry in oocytes. Dev Biol 330:368-76 (2009). ICC/IF . PubMed: 19362545