Key features and details
- Rabbit Anti-Rat IgG H&L (HRP)
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Rabbit
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: IHC-P, ICC, ELISA, WB
Product nameRabbit Anti-Rat IgG H&L (HRP)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with rat IgG and with light chains common to other rat immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins. This antibody may cross react with IgG from other species.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, ICC, ELISA, WBmore details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, 0.05% CMIT/MIT based preservative
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to HRP.
General notesPart of the AbExcel range.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab102172 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/5000.|
|ICC||1/200 - 1/5000.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/100000. (as primary)|
|WB||1/2000 - 1/20000. (Colorimetric: 1/5000 - 1/30000, Chemiluminescent: 1/10000 - 1/50000).|
Lane 1 : Anti-Tubulin antibody [YL1/2] - Loading Control (ab6160) at 1 µg/ml (Anti-Tubulin antibody [YL1/2] - Loading Control)
Lanes 2-6 : Anti-Tubulin antibody [YL1/2] - Loading Control (ab6160) at 1 µg/ml
All lanes : HeLa (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 20 µg per lane.
Lanes 1-2 : Rabbit Anti-Rat IgG H&L (HRP) (ab102172) at 1/2000 dilution (Rabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rat IgG - H&L (HRP))
Lanes 3-4 : Rabbit Anti-Rat IgG H&L (HRP) (ab102172) at 1/10000 dilution (Rabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rat IgG - H&L (HRP))
Lane 5 : Goat polyclonal to RUNX2 (ab102712) at 1/20000 dilution (Rabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rat IgG - H&L (HRP))
Lane 6 : Rabbit Anti-Rat IgG H&L (HRP) (ab102172) at 1/20000 dilution (Rabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rat IgG - H&L (HRP))
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Observed band size: 52 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab102172 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Bochnakian A et al. Interferon-Inducible MicroRNA miR-128 Modulates HIV-1 Replication by Targeting TNPO3 mRNA. J Virol 93:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31341054
- Fung L et al. miR-128 Restriction of LINE-1 (L1) Retrotransposition Is Dependent on Targeting hnRNPA1 mRNA. Int J Mol Sci 20:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31010097
- Idica A et al. MicroRNA miR-128 represses LINE-1 (L1) retrotransposition by down-regulating the nuclear import factor TNPO1. J Biol Chem 292:20494-20508 (2017). PubMed: 28974576