Key features and details
- Rabbit Anti-Rat IgG H&L preadsorbed
- Host species: Rabbit
- Suitable for: IHC-Fr, ICC/IF, WB, IHC-P, IP, Immunodiffusion, Conjugation, ELISA
Product nameRabbit Anti-Rat IgG H&L preadsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Fr, ICC/IF, WB, IHC-P, IP, Immunodiffusion, Conjugation, ELISAmore details
HumanTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Full length native Rat IgG (purified).
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rat IgG coupled to agarose beads.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7099 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||1/15000 - 1/75000.|
|WB||1/30000 - 1/150000.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Immunodiffusion||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Conjugation||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ELISA||1/300000 - 1/1.4e+006.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab7099 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Zhang CW et al. Long non-coding RNA PVT1 knockdown suppresses fibroblast-like synoviocyte inflammation and induces apoptosis in rheumatoid arthritis through demethylation of sirt6. J Biol Eng 13:60 (2019). PubMed: 31303891
- Recek N et al. Microplasma Induced Cell Morphological Changes and Apoptosis of Ex Vivo Cultured Human Anterior Lens Epithelial Cells - Relevance to Capsular Opacification. PLoS One 11:e0165883 (2016). PubMed: 27832099
- Jakobs C et al. AIM2 Drives Joint Inflammation in a Self-DNA Triggered Model of Chronic Polyarthritis. PLoS One 10:e0131702 (2015). Mouse . PubMed: 26114879