Key features and details
- Rabbit Anti-Rat IgG+IgM+IgA H&L (HRP)
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Rabbit
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: IHC-P, ELISA, WB, ICC
Product nameRabbit Anti-Rat IgG+IgM+IgA H&L (HRP)
See all IgG + IgM + IgA secondary antibodies
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts with rat IgG, IgA and IgM. No antibody was detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins. This antibody may cross react with immunoglobulins from other species.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, ELISA, WB, ICCmore details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, 0.05% CMIT/MIT based preservative
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Horse Radish Peroxidase.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab102199 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/5000.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/100000. (Primary).|
|WB||1/5000 - 1/50000. (Colorimetric: 1/5000 - 1/30000; Chemiluminescent: 1/10000 - 1/50000).|
|ICC||1/200 - 1/5000.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab102199 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Wilkinson RD et al. A bioavailable cathepsin S nitrile inhibitor abrogates tumor development. Mol Cancer 15:29 (2016). PubMed: 27097645