Key features and details
- Rabbit Anti-Sheep IgG H&L (Alkaline Phosphatase)
- Conjugation: Alkaline Phosphatase
- Host species: Rabbit
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB, ELISA, Immunomicroscopy, Dot blot, ICC/IF, IHC-Fr
Related conjugates and formulations
Product nameRabbit Anti-Sheep IgG H&L (Alkaline Phosphatase)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, WB, ELISA, Immunomicroscopy, Dot blot, ICC/IF, IHC-Frmore details
Sheep IgG whole molecule
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze.
Storage bufferpH: 8
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.878% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA, 0.788% Tris HCl, 0.0095% Magnesium chloride, 0.001% Zinc chloride, 50% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine)
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Sheep IgG coupled to agarose beads
Alkaline Phosphatase (Calf Intestine) (Molecular Weight 140,000 daltons).
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6748 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6748 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Wawrzykowski J et al. The comparison of pro- and antioxidative parameters in plasma and placental tissues during early phase of placental development in cows. Mol Biol Rep 48:1291-1297 (2021). PubMed: 33507474
- Corti D et al. Analysis of memory B cell responses and isolation of novel monoclonal antibodies with neutralizing breadth from HIV-1-infected individuals. PLoS One 5:e8805 (2010). ELISA ; Human . PubMed: 20098712
- Richardson MR et al. Diabetic dyslipidemia and exercise alter the plasma low-density lipoproteome in Yucatan pigs. Proteomics 9:2468-83 (2009). WB . PubMed: 19402046