Publishing research using ab6743? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab6743 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Zhou QL et al. FPR1 gene silencing suppresses cardiomyocyte apoptosis and ventricular remodeling in rats with ischemia/reperfusion injury through the inhibition of MAPK signaling pathway. Exp Cell Res 370:506-518 (2018). PubMed: 30031130
- Mendoza JL et al. The IFN-?-IFN-?R1-IL-10Rß Complex Reveals Structural Features Underlying Type III IFN Functional Plasticity. Immunity 46:379-392 (2017). PubMed: 28329704
- Tang J et al. Construction of a general albumin promoter reporter system for real-time monitoring of the differentiation status of functional hepatocytes from stem cells in mouse, rat and human. Biomed Rep 6:627-632 (2017). PubMed: 28584633
- Wilding C et al. ?-Synuclein antibodies have neuroprotective potential on neuroretinal cells via proteins of the mitochondrial apoptosis pathway. PLoS One 9:e90737 (2014). PubMed: 24595072
- Nguyen MD et al. Cardiac cell culture model as a left ventricle mimic for cardiac tissue generation. Anal Chem 85:8773-9 (2013). PubMed: 23952579
- Pippin JW et al. Cells of renin lineage are progenitors of podocytes and parietal epithelial cells in experimental glomerular disease. Am J Pathol 183:542-57 (2013). PubMed: 23769837
- Li G et al. Beneficial effects of a novel RAGE inhibitor on early diabetic retinopathy and tactile allodynia. Mol Vis 17:3156-65 (2011). PubMed: 22171162
- Hauser PV et al. Novel siRNA delivery system to target podocytes in vivo. PLoS One 5:e9463 (2010). PubMed: 20209128
- Chiriva-Internati M et al. AKAP-4: a novel cancer testis antigen for multiple myeloma. Br J Haematol 140:465-8 (2008). PubMed: 18217892
- Shah MD et al. Flow cytometric measurement of microparticles: pitfalls and protocol modifications. Platelets 19:365-72 (2008). PubMed: 18791943