Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Sheep IgG - H&L (HRP)
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Rabbit
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA, IHC-P, ICC
Product nameRabbit Anti-Sheep IgG H&L (HRP)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Sheep IgG - H&L (HRP)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISA, IHC-P, ICCmore details
Chicken, Horse, Human, Mouse, RatTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAntiserum was cross adsorbed using chicken, horse, Human, mouse and rat immunosorbents to remove cross reactive antibodies. ab140470 was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab140470 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/5000 - 1/50000. Predicted molecular weight: 26 kDa.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/100000.|
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/5000.|
|ICC||1/200 - 1/5000.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab140470 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.