Product nameRabbit Anti-Sheep IgG H&L (HRP)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, WB, ELISA, Immunomicroscopy, Dot blot, ICC/IF, IHC-Frmore details
Sheep IgG whole molecule
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.2
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.88% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA, 0.42% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Sheep IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
Conjugation notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Sheep IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities
Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP).
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6747 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/4000. PubMed: 15319485|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||1/500 - 1/2500.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
Representative immunohistochemical staining of parietal peritoneum tissue sections displaying HA in brown color (A-D). HA is dramatically reduced in the peritoneum from mice treated with PDF (B) compared to tissue from untreated mice (A) and mice pretreated with H398 2 hours before application of PDF (C) or PBS (D) (Scale bar: 100μm). The secondary antibody was Rabbit Anti-Sheep IgG H&L (HRP) (ab6747) at 1/100 dilution.
This product has been referenced in:
- Wyatt HD et al. The SMX DNA Repair Tri-nuclease. Mol Cell 65:848-860.e11 (2017). Read more (PubMed: 28257701) »
- Mans LA et al. The tumor suppressor LKB1 regulates starvation-induced autophagy under systemic metabolic stress. Sci Rep 7:7327 (2017). Read more (PubMed: 28779098) »