Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.88% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA, 0.42% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Sheep IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
Conjugation notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Sheep IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities
Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP).
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6747 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/4000. PubMed: 15319485|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||1/500 - 1/2500.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
Representative immunohistochemical staining of parietal peritoneum tissue sections displaying HA in brown color (A-D). HA is dramatically reduced in the peritoneum from mice treated with PDF (B) compared to tissue from untreated mice (A) and mice pretreated with H398 2 hours before application of PDF (C) or PBS (D) (Scale bar: 100μm). The secondary antibody was Rabbit Anti-Sheep IgG H&L (HRP) (ab6747) at 1/100 dilution.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6747 has been referenced in 27 publications.
- Xiao Z et al. Targeting P16INK4A in uterine serous carcinoma through inhibition of histone demethylation. Oncol Rep 41:2667-2678 (2019). PubMed: 30896884
- Wiese M et al. Citrullination of HP1? chromodomain affects association with chromatin. Epigenetics Chromatin 12:21 (2019). PubMed: 30940194
- Ortega-Vargas S et al. Moderate protection is induced by a chimeric protein composed of leucine aminopeptidase and cathepsin L1 against Fasciola hepatica challenge in sheep. Vaccine 37:3234-3240 (2019). PubMed: 31036453
- Panier S et al. SLX4IP Antagonizes Promiscuous BLM Activity during ALT Maintenance. Mol Cell 76:27-43.e11 (2019). PubMed: 31447390
- Ye J et al. Low-Concentration PTX And RSL3 Inhibits Tumor Cell Growth Synergistically By Inducing Ferroptosis In Mutant p53 Hypopharyngeal Squamous Carcinoma. Cancer Manag Res 11:9783-9792 (2019). PubMed: 31819616