Key features and details
- Rabbit Anti-Sheep IgG H&L (HRP)
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Rabbit
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WB
Product nameRabbit Anti-Sheep IgG H&L (HRP)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Sheep IgG and with light chains common to other Sheep immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non immunoglobulin serum proteins.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WBmore details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Constituent: 0.05% CMIT/MIT based preservative
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Horse Radish Peroxidase (HRP).
Conjugation notesMolar enzyme/ antibody protein ratio is 4:1
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97130 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||1/200 - 1/5000.|
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/5000.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/100000. (Primary)|
|WB||1/5000 - 1/50000. Colorimetric 1/5000 - 1/30000; Chemiluminescent 1/10000 - 1/50000|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab97130 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Griñán-Ferré C et al. Pharmacological inhibition of G9a/GLP restores cognition and reduces oxidative stress, neuroinflammation and ß-Amyloid plaques in an early-onset Alzheimer's disease mouse model. Aging (Albany NY) 11:11591-11608 (2019). PubMed: 31804189
- Chae W et al. Hemagglutinin Quantitative ELISA-based Potency Assay for Trivalent Seasonal Influenza Vaccine Using Group-Specific Universal Monoclonal Antibodies. Sci Rep 9:19675 (2019). PubMed: 31873147
- Pridans C et al. Pleiotropic Impacts of Macrophage and Microglial Deficiency on Development in Rats with Targeted Mutation of the Csf1r Locus. J Immunol 201:2683-2699 (2018). PubMed: 30249809
- Hjerpe R et al. UBQLN2 Mediates Autophagy-Independent Protein Aggregate Clearance by the Proteasome. Cell 166:935-949 (2016). PubMed: 27477512
- Ma JF et al. TBX5 mutations contribute to early-onset atrial fibrillation in Chinese and Caucasians. Cardiovasc Res 109:442-50 (2016). PubMed: 26762269
- Hu L et al. Overexpression of SULT2B1b is an independent prognostic indicator and promotes cell growth and invasion in colorectal carcinoma. Lab Invest 95:1005-18 (2015). IHC . PubMed: 26121319
- Kheradpezhouh E et al. TRPM2 channels mediate acetaminophen-induced liver damage. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 111:3176-81 (2014). WB . PubMed: 24569808