Product nameRabbit Anti-Sheep IgG H&L (HRP)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Sheep IgG - H&L (HRP)
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Sheep IgG and with light chains common to other Sheep immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non immunoglobulin serum proteins.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WBmore details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Proclin
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Horse Radish Peroxidase (HRP).
Conjugation notesMolar enzyme/ antibody protein ratio is 4:1
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97130 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||1/200 - 1/5000.|
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/5000.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/100000. (Primary)|
|WB||1/5000 - 1/50000. Colorimetric 1/5000 - 1/30000; Chemiluminescent 1/10000 - 1/50000|
This product has been referenced in:
- Pridans C et al. Pleiotropic Impacts of Macrophage and Microglial Deficiency on Development in Rats with Targeted Mutation of the Csf1r Locus. J Immunol 201:2683-2699 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 30249809) »
- Hjerpe R et al. UBQLN2 Mediates Autophagy-Independent Protein Aggregate Clearance by the Proteasome. Cell 166:935-949 (2016). Read more (PubMed: 27477512) »