Product nameRabbit Anti-Sheep IgG+IgM+IgA H&L (HRP)
See all IgG + IgM + IgA secondary antibodies
SpecificityAntibodies were raised in rabbit to Sheep IgG, IgM and IgA
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, Dot blotmore details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.50
Constituents: 0.164% Sodium phosphate, 50% Glycerol, 0.58% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesSpecific antibodies were absorpted by incubation with Sepharose-bound Sheep immunoglobulins. Specific antibodies were eluted by acidic buffer at pH 2.5 followed by neutralisation and dialysis. After repeated binding with immobilized Sheep immunoglobulins a minimum of 65% protein bound.
Conjugation notesThe purified polyclonal was conjugated to horseradish peroxidase according to the periodate method followed by gel-filtration and ion-exchange chromatography to clear unbound conjugate.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab8527 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ab8527 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.