Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Sheep IgM (HRP), pre-adsorbed
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Rabbit
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA, IHC-P, ICC/IF
Product nameRabbit Anti-Sheep IgM H&L (HRP) preadsorbed
See all IgM secondary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Sheep IgM (HRP), pre-adsorbed
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA ab112763 reacts specifically with sheep IgM. May cross react with IgM from other species.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISA, IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, 0.05% CMIT/MIT based preservative
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAntiserum was solid phase adsorbed to ensure class specificity. ab112763 was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads.
Conjugation notesMolar enzyme/antibody protein ratio is 4:1.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab112763 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. colorimetric detection; 1/1000 - 1/30000 chemiluminescent detection.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/100000. as a primary.|
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/500.|
|ICC/IF||1/200 - 1/500.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab112763 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.