Product nameRabbit specific HRP/AEC (ABC) Detection IHC Kit
See all HRP/AEC Detection Kit kits
Rabbit specific HRP/AEC (ABC) IHC Detection Kit ab64260 is a complete kit to detect a primary antibody raised in rabbit, using HRP-labeled-streptavidin and a biotinylated anti-rabbit secondary antibody.
It is supplied with a full protocol and with peroxidase and protein blocking reagents, biotinylated secondary antibody, streptavidin-HRP, and AEC substrate.
In the method:
- a sample is incubated with an unconjugated primary antibody specific to the target antigen
- a biotinylated secondary antibody then binds to the primary antibody
- HRP-labeled streptavidin then binds to the secondary antibody
- the HRP produces a colored substance at the site of primary antibody binding by reacting with AEC.
For high sensitivity AEC HRP micro-polymer IHC detection kits see:
- Anti-Mouse / anti-Rabbit HRP-AEC Micro-polymer IHC Kit ab236467
- Anti-Rabbit HRP-AEC Micro-polymer IHC Kit ab236468
Alternatively, see HRP-DAB IHC detection kits.
Find more kits and reagents for antigen retrieval, blocking, signal amplification, visualization, counterstaining, and mounting in the IHC kits and reagents guide.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Pmore details
Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 15 ml AEC Single Solution 1 x 15ml Biotinylated goat anti-rabbit IgG(H+L) 1 x 15ml Hydrogen Peroxide Block 1 x 15ml Protein block 1 x 15ml Streptavidin Peroxidase 1 x 15ml
RelevanceAn HRP/AEC Detection Kit is a labeled immunoenzymatic antigen detection system. Horseradish peroxidase (HRP) readily combines with hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) and the resultant complex can oxidize a wide variety of chromogenic substrates. AEC is 3-amino-9-ethyl-carbazole, a chromogenic substrate.
- Horseradish Peroxidase
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab64260 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
ab64260 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Friedman O et al. Immunological and inflammatory mapping of vascularized composite allograft rejection processes in a rat model. PLoS One 12:e0181507 (2017). IHC-P ; Rat . PubMed: 28746417