Product nameRabbit specific HRP/DAB (ABC) Detection IHC Kit
See all HRP/DAB detection kit kits
Rabbit specific HRP/DAB (ABC) IHC Detection Kit ab64261 is a complete kit to detect a primary antibody raised in rabbit, using HRP-labeled-streptavidin and a biotinylated anti-rabbit secondary antibody.
It is supplied with a full protocol and with peroxidase and protein blocking reagents, biotinylated secondary antibody, streptavidin-HRP, and DAB substrate.
In the method:
- a sample is incubated with an unconjugated primary antibody specific to the target antigen
- a biotinylated secondary antibody then binds to the primary antibody
- HRP-labeled streptavidin then binds to the secondary antibody
- the HRP produces a brown colored substance at the site of primary antibody binding by reacting with DAB.
For high sensitivity HRP micro-polymer IHC detection kits see:
- Anti-Mouse / anti-Rabbit HRP/DAB Micro-polymer IHC Kit ab236466
- Anti-Rabbit HRP-DAB Micro-polymer IHC Kit ab236469
Alternatively, see HRP-AEC IHC detection kits.
Find more kits and reagents for antigen retrieval, blocking, signal amplification, visualization, counterstaining, and mounting in the IHC kits and reagents guide.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, IHC-Frmore details
Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 15 ml 50x DAB Chromogen 1 x 0.5ml Biotinylated goat anti-rabbit IgG(H+L) 1 x 15ml DAB substrate 1 x 15ml Hydrogen Peroxide Block 1 x 15ml Protein block 1 x 15ml Streptavidin Peroxidase 1 x 15ml
RelevanceHRP/DAB detection kit is a immunoenzymatic antigen detection system for immunohistochemistry techniques.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab64261 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
Immunohistochemical analysis staining TNF or IL6 in mouse tissue sections. Samples are incubated in murine TNF (ab9739) or IL6 primary antibody. Bound primary antibodies were detected using IHC detection kit (ab64261). Immunohistochemistry was used to determine the effect of uridine on synovial expression of TNF and IL6.
Immunohistochemical analysis of KLF4 and pVHL expression in colon cancer tissues. Sections from colon cancer and adjacent tissues were analyzed by immunostaining against KLF4 and pVHL. Staining without primary antibody served as negative control.
Tissue sections were de-waxed with xylene and rehydrated through gradient ethanol into water. For antigen retrieval, sections were heated in citrate buffer (pH6.0) for 10 min at 95°C in a microwave oven. After cooling to room temperature, the sections were then digested with 0.05% trypsin for 10 min at 37°C. Endogenous peroxidase activity was quenched with 0.3% H2O2 in methanol for 30 min at room temperature. After PBS washes, nonspecific antibody binding was blocked by pre-incubating slides with 10% normal goat non-immune serum at 37° for 30 min. After blotting off the blocking serum, sections were incubated with primary antibody against LKF4 as well as primary antibody against VHL at 4° overnight. After PBS washes again, sections were incubated with biotinylated secondary antibody at 1:200 dilution for 30 min at room temperature. After incubating with Vectastain ABC reagent (Vector Laboratories, Inc., Burlingame, CA) for 30 min at room temperature, the sections were developed with Anti Rabbit HRP/DAB Detection Kit (ab64261). Sections were washed in running tap water and lightly counterstained with hematoxylin, followed by dehydration and coverslip mounting. Negative controls were obtained by omitting the primary antibody.
Human colon carcinoma fixed in 10% NBF for 24 hrs and stained with anti p53 antibody using Anti Rabbit HRP/DAB Detection Kit (ab64261).
ab64261 has been referenced in 45 publications.
- Jung YJ et al. Cell reprogramming using extracellular vesicles from differentiating stem cells into white/beige adipocytes. Sci Adv 6:eaay6721 (2020). PubMed: 32232152
- Shinde T et al. Synbiotic Supplementation Containing Whole Plant Sugar Cane Fibre and Probiotic Spores Potentiates Protective Synergistic Effects in Mouse Model of IBD. Nutrients 11:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30979002
- Badran M et al. Intermittent hypoxia impairs uterine artery function in pregnant mice. J Physiol 597:2639-2650 (2019). PubMed: 31002746
- Saiz AM et al. Conditioning of myoblast secretome using mesenchymal stem/stromal cell spheroids improves bone repair. Bone 125:151-159 (2019). PubMed: 31102712
- Shao L et al. Activating metabotropic glutamate receptor-7 attenuates visceral hypersensitivity in neonatal maternally separated rats. Int J Mol Med 43:761-770 (2019). PubMed: 30569115