Product nameRabbit specific HRP/DAB Detection IHC Detection Kit - Micro-polymer
See all HRP/DAB detection kit kits
This IHC kit is used to detect rabbit primary antibodies in immunohistochemistry (IHC). It uses an HRP micro-polymer secondary antibody for highly sensitive detection.
HRP micro-polymer methods are more sensitive than the traditional streptavidin-biotin method, and they do not require a blocking step for endogenous biotin.
This kit is an exact copy of EXPOSE Rabbit Specific HRP/DAB Detection IHC Kit ab80437, except that it uses the HRP micro-polymer antibody used during the validation of Abcam's antibodies in IHC. This HRP micro-polymer antibody was identified by our R&D team as giving the most sensitive and specific staining.
The kit includes ready-to-use hydrogen peroxide blocking reagent, protein blocking reagent, HRP micro-polymer conjugated goat anti-rabbit secondary antibody, and DAB chromogen/substrate.
The previous version of this kit, the EXPOSE Rabbit Specific HRP/DAB Detection IHC Kit, was used by researchers to stain over 75,000 slides since 2012 (based on volumes of reagent sold).
Other IHC detection products
Find more kits and reagents for antigen retrieval, blocking, signal amplification, visualization, counterstaining, and mounting in the IHC kits and reagents guide.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Pmore details
Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 15 ml 60 ml 50x DAB Chromogen 1 x 0.5ml 1 x 2ml DAB substrate 1 x 15ml 1 x 60ml Goat anti-rabbit HRP Conjugate 1 x 15ml 1 x 60ml Hydrogen Peroxide Block 1 x 15ml 1 x 60ml Protein block 1 x 15ml 1 x 60ml
RelevanceHRP/DAB detection kit is a immunoenzymatic antigen detection system for immunohistochemistry techniques.
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab236469 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ATM inhibition upregulated proinflammatory and profibrotic signaling in cisplatin nephropathy. a) Immunostaining of kidney sections for Kim-1 and megalin (4 days after treatment).
ab236469 Rabbit Specific HRP-DAB IHC Detection Kit - Micro-Polymer on Human Tonsil staining CD3
ab209064 at 1:2000 staining TMEM119 antibody in mouse cerebrum tissue by immunohistochemistry (FFPE). Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded mouse cerebrum tissue labeling TMEM119 with ab209064 at 1/2000 dilution followed by the same HRP micro-polymer goat anti-rabbit secondary antibody used in this kit. Positive staining on glial cells in mouse cerebrum is observed. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval using ab93684 (Tris/EDTA buffer, pH 9.0) before commencing with IHC staining protocol. Counter stained with hematoxylin.
Immunohistochemical analysis of mouse lung tissue labeling Ki67 detected with ab80437 (this kit is identical to ab80437, except that it uses the HRP micro-polymer secondary antibody used by Abcam's R&D team for antibody validation in IHC). Tissue sections were embedded in paraffin and were counterstained with hematoxylin.
Immunohistochemical (frozen) analysis of MC38 tumor sections labeling CD3 with ab16669 at 1/400 dilution. Sections were fixed with acetone, treated with peroxidase block to quench endogenous peroxidase, and then further blocked with a 10% goat serum and 5% BSA solution. CD3 positive T cells were detected using ab80437 (this kit is identical to ab80437, except that it uses the HRP micro-polymer antibody used by Abcam's R&D team for antibody validation in IHC). Invasive margin (top) shows sections derived from the periphery of the tumor and interior (bottom) shows sections from within the tumor.
ab236469 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Ahn KH et al. Hyaluronic Acid Treatment Improves Healing of the Tenorrhaphy Site by Suppressing Adhesions through Extracellular Matrix Remodeling in a Rat Model. Polymers (Basel) 13:N/A (2021). PubMed: 33802991
- Pandya AD et al. Biodistribution of Poly(alkyl cyanoacrylate) Nanoparticles in Mice and Effect on Tumor Infiltration of Macrophages into a Patient-Derived Breast Cancer Xenograft. Nanomaterials (Basel) 11:N/A (2021). PubMed: 33924869
- Kwon HK et al. Dual therapeutic targeting of intra-articular inflammation and intracellular bacteria enhances chondroprotection in septic arthritis. Sci Adv 7:N/A (2021). PubMed: 34172438
- Uehara M et al. Pharmacological inhibition of ataxia-telangiectasia mutated exacerbates acute kidney injury by activating p53 signaling in mice. Sci Rep 10:4441 (2020). PubMed: 32157166
- Kim YS et al. Novel Medicine for Endometriosis and Its Therapeutic Effect in a Mouse Model. Biomedicines 8:N/A (2020). PubMed: 33339236
- Recinella L et al. Antinflammatory, antioxidant, and behavioral effects induced by administration of growth hormone-releasing hormone analogs in mice. Sci Rep 10:732 (2020). PubMed: 31959947
- Torretta S et al. D-mannose suppresses macrophage IL-1ß production. Nat Commun 11:6343 (2020). PubMed: 33311467
- Gao G et al. Effects of Hesperidin on H2O2-Treated Chondrocytes and Cartilage in a Rat Osteoarthritis Model. Med Sci Monit 24:9177-9186 (2018). PubMed: 30557884